FEATURED

MINERAL BENEFIT: THE PRECIOUS WELLBEING OF OUR SKIN.

OLOS, with the new MINERAL BENEFIT line, presents a new natural approach to the beauty of the body, to provide balance between mental and physical wellbeing.

The first LITHOCOSMETIC line by Olos has been created, inspired by the principles of lithotherapy, a natural method that studies the beneficial actions of mineral stones for the body's energy balance.

Playing a key role in the line is Rhodolite (from the Greek “pink stone”), a natural mineral, and a symbol of love, intuition and creativity. It is known for reviving and purifying the body, and giving tranquility to the mind. Rich in Manganese, an essential trace element for our metabolism, which stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin proteins and is recognized for its antioxidant action.

MINERAL BENEFIT is a Vegan-Friendly line that contains up to 97% naturally-derived ingredients. The remaining 3% is needed to give the formulas the necessary olfactory and sensory qualities, and to ensure the stability of the products.

A precious and essential body line consisting of:

- ENERGIZING BODY TREATMENT MIST

A scented spray mist containing Rhodolite, which gives the formula precious beneficial properties. A true multi-tasking body treatment, with active ingredients which have moisturizing and anti-stress properties. Contains the natural active ingredient Caprylhydroxamic Acid, derived from Coconut Oil, with antimicrobial properties.

For vibrant, velvety and protected skin.

Thanks to its floral notes, it is also ideal as a fragrance for body and hair.

- DESTRESS BODY MOISTURING CREAM

The lightweight and quickly-absorbed texture gives a sensation of freshness and instant revitalization. The Plant-based Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes the skin intensely and relieves sensations of tension, Vitamin E has an antioxidant ability, and Rhodolite, a precious natural mineral, according to the principles of lithotherapy, has anti-stress properties and improves the wellbeing of the mind and body.

The skin is hydrated, quenched, balanced and revitalized.

Cream is also suitable for humid and warmer climates.

INTENSE NOURISHING BODY CREAM

With a rich and dense fast-absorbing texture, which gives deep nourishment to all types of skin. The blend of active ingredients, Rhodolite, Vitamin E and Vegetable Oils, combines the cosmetic action with the principles of lithotherapy, a natural method that studies the beneficial actions of mineral stones for the body's energy balance.

To make the skin nourished and smooth to the touch, with a silky effect.